NFLOW, the perfect simulator for fluid analysis in all industries
NFLOW comprises NFLOW SPH, a particle-based algorithm, and NFLOW LBM, a new algorithm that realizes superior performance compared to existing CFD. With high versatility, the software is applicable across various industries.
NFLOW utilizes a proprietary algorithm to quickly identify neighboring particles with a search data structure based on the location of each particle.
· Space division of entire analysis region
· Searches for particles residing in divided space
· Searches for reference particles in peripheral space, centered on the space of reference particles
Provides fast analysis speed with GPGPU
Multi GPU technology accelerates computing speed using multiple-graphic processing devices and features super-high speed analysis compared to conventional CPU-based CFD software.
· Removes errors that occur when searching for nearby particles using offset between GPUs
· 8-times faster analysis than CPU
· Performance Solver combined with Nvidia CUDA
· Equal distribution of particles with Multi-GPU Load Balancing technology
Integrated pre- and post- processing platform for easy operation by any users
NFLOW provides an integrated platform that combines pre-processing, analysis, and post-processing (including visualization) with an intuitive UI tailored to user convenience.
· Completes the pre-processing step through structure and particle attribute value settings
· Easy to use even by non-experts with 1-2 hours of education and training
· Offers various types of output and visualization functions, including water effects, without the need of additional software
Simulation can be done through various devices, anytime, anywhere
· Users can selectively purchase and use required pre-processing / analysis / post-processing functions
· Based on Cloud, various devices can connect to the system anytime, anywhere
· Multiple users can access the system simultaneously to store and share data